DDV is an independent operator within the after-market body repair industry.
We understand that the technology on modern vehicles can make repairs more difficult
Trying to keep up with with todays vehicle technology can be a challenge. Thats why DDV has invested in Hella Gutmann CSC tool to help you stay compliant with the new laws that came into effect in July 2021. These rules require mechanics, windscreen installers, tyre fitters and body shops to be aware of ADAS and the effect it can have on a vehicle after having work completed.
Our mobile calibration service is available to anyone who suspects an issue with their safety systems or has completed work on a vehicle that now needs calibrating, Our team is able to offer a prompt turn around and fully documented reports for IIR compliance/insurance certification.
- Thatcham Research is used to gain the most accurate information for your vehicle
- IMI accredited specialist conform to AOM230 Standards (ADVANCED DRIVER ASSISTANCE SYSTEMS (ADAS) – CALIBRATION)
- High quality CSC Tools and calibration Equipment supplied by Hella GUntman conforms to all IIR compliance in certification
- National Bodyshop Repair Association member
- Consumers can look out for the CTSI approved code logo when searching for our business
There are many reasons for calibrating but the goal is to ensure that your vehicles ADAS is working effectively to keep you and your passengers safe.